To read this week's
construction summary click on the link below.
Highlights for the week ahead include:
- This week will see the installation of temporary fencing across multiple locations.
- Barrier installation will commence in Watt St from Monday 6 November
- Starting with: Watt Street – Scott to Hunter (approx. 2 days)
- Followed by: Watt Street – Hunter to King (approx. 2 days)
- Finishing with: Watt Street – King to Church (approx. 2 days)
Newcastle Light Rail
- Work in Zone 6, Hunter Street between Crown Street and Perkins Street has started.
- 30 angled 2-hour parking spaces will be temporarily created on the southern side of Hunter Street between Darby and Crown streets.