Mullane & Lindsay Solicitors is a Hunter based law firm; with offices both in the heart of Newcastle’s CBD and also in Sydney. It is one of the leading
law firms in the Hunter and Maitland. Our lawyers have the right mix of experience and legal expertise to provide quality, ‘value for money’ services
in many areas of law.
The directors of Mullane & Lindsay Solicitors have many decades of practical legal experience and they recruit the brightest lawyers - including
graduates from the University of Newcastle’s law school and accredited law specialists - to ensure our advice, skills and legal services are second
Our lawyers have expertise in many areas of law such as:
- Family, marriage & relationships law, [including divorce, separation, property settlement and child support],
- Commercial, conveyancing & property law,
- Making wills, estate planning, testamentary trusts, [including contested wills, dividing deceased estates and Powers of Attorney],
- Debt recovery, dispute resolution & litigation,
- Liquor & hospitality law,
- Privacy, FOI, EEO & discrimination,
- Retirement planning and senior law, [including estate administration and planning, superannuation, property changes, retirement villages and aged care
living, employment contracts and discrimination],
- Workplace, superannuation & employment law.
Since Mullane & Lindsay Solicitors was founded in 1976, our firm has produced a judge, law lecturers, and office holders in both local and state Law
Societies. We are proud to originate in Newcastle, but we also have a presence in Sydney as well as a number of smaller branch offices. Our solicitors
regularly travel to the Hunter and to Sydney in particular, and we have clients throughout NSW. In fact, for at least one major insurer client, we are
the only NSW law firm outside Sydney that they use.
Quality, integrity and practicality are values that underpin everything our lawyers do. We always strive to combine our technical legal skills with common
sense and ‘plain English’ language, to provide our clients with the best practical, cost-effective, legal solutions for their problems.